During your stay at Casa Santo Domingo enjoy a wealth of on-site services and accommodations. Relax in our sauna or jacuzzis, exercise in the gym or have a pleasant moment in our swimming pool. Free yourself from stress and take a relaxing massage or a gastronomical walk through our kitchen where you will be able to select the dish of your predilection which will be prepared with all the care and dedication destined to please the most demanding palate. Enjoy your favorite drink in our Bar with an elegant and comfortable setting or visit the Museum Promenade that offers all visitors pleasing spaces that guarantee the preservation and divulgation of Guatemala's cultural patrimony.
Restaurants & Bar
- El Refectorio del Prior (Main Restaurant)
- El Tenedor del Cerro (at Santo Domingo del Cerro)
- Los Chuchos del Cerro (at Santo Domingo del Cerro)
- Bar El Cabildo
Enjoy our fitness facilities equipped with treadmills, seated bikes and free weights.
YAXTUN SPA (Precious Stone)
A comfortable and luxurious destination designed for women and men so they can relax in the hands of internationally trained therapists. SPA is synonymous of wellness and in YAXTUN you will be able to experience it with an assortment of therapies and treatments inspired in the old Mayas. Pamper yourself and receive personalized service while experts help you restore the balance of your body, mind and spirit.
- Postal Stamps
- Dollar Exchange
- Digital Internet – per hour or day
- Fax, Photo-Copy Machine and Computers
- Print Jobs
Monday to Friday - 07:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - 08:00 a.m. a 06:00 p.m.
SHUTTLE SERVICE & RENT A CAR
Over 45 years of experience in the car rental industry, sustainably responsible with the environment and Guatemalan society. We are part of a global corporation with over 90 years experience in car rental and transportation solutions, top of mind at its first for its quality and service. We provide a variety of vehicles such as fuel efficient, compact, intermediate, pickup trucks, 4X2 SUV, 4X4 luxury SUV, minibus and moving trucks.
From Hotel to International Airport From International Airport to Hotel
- Trip #1 04:20 a.m. - Trip #1 07:00 a.m.
- Trip #2 06:20 a.m. - Trip #2 10:15 a.m.
- Trip #3 08:50 a.m. - Trip #3 12:30 a.m.
- Trip #4 11:20 a.m. - Trip #4 02:00 p.m.
- Trip #5 03:20 p.m. - Trip #5 06:00 p.m.
- Trip #6 05:20 p.m. - Trip #6 08:00 p.m.
Please request your reservation 24 hrs. before departure and confirm rate per person, one way, at the Concierge’s desk. email@example.com
Tours available upon request, please contact the Front Desk. Our heliport is useful for emergency access and VIPs services.
-Tourist Information and Assistance -Baggage Storage
-High Speed Internet -Late Check Out Service
-Hospitality Hour -Safety Boxes
-Exclusive Parking for Guests -Lost & Found Objects
-Shoe Shine -Wake-Up Calls
-Laundry -Voice Mail
-Mail -Telephone Information
-Newspapers in Hospitality Stations -Medical Service
-Emergencies -Catholic Church
-Información y asistencia Turística -Almacenaje de equipaje
-Internet de alta velocidad -Servicio de salida tardía
-Hora de hospitalidad -Caja de seguridad
-Parqueo exclusivo para huéspedes -Objetos encontrados y perdidos
-Lustrado de zapatos -Llamada despertador
-Lavandería -Correo de voz
-Correo -Información telefónica
-Estación de periódicos -Servicio Médico
-Emergencias -Iglesia Católica
ACCESOS DISPONIBLES PARA PERSONAS CON MINUSVALÍA
En Hotel Museo Casa Santo Domingo contamos con rampas que permiten la accesibilidad a todos los espacios comunes del Hotel y de habitaciones adaptadas para las personas que lo necesiten. Aún pendientes de instalación facilidades especiales para personas no videntes.
We will appreciate that during your stay at our establishment you adjust to the following internal dispositions:
1. The passenger is under the obligation to:
1. Agree with room rate.
2. Open credit with the Hotel upon check in – most credit cards are accepted.
3. Cancel the account upon check out.
2. On the scheduled date, passenger must vacate room at 12:00 hrs.:
1. If not and the Hotel has enough availability, passenger will have to pay room rate for an additional day and/or charge for late check out.
3. If the Hotel doesn’t have availability, passenger’s luggage will be removed from room since it will be reassigned to a different guest – the Hotel won’t take the responsibility for this procedure.
4. It is strictly prohibited for passengers to make noises that may bother others, cause altercations, permit entrance to musicians, enter pets and/or, any act that disturb or inconvenience other Hotel guests.
5. Use rooms for games of chance prohibited by law or celebrate meetings that may alter public order or disobey laws or regulations in force.
6. Damage furniture, decoration or Hotel goods by giving them inadequate
7. Execute any act to cause damage to the Hotel or other guests opposite to dignity or social behavior. The company reserves the right to end lodging service when the prohibitions are broken without the guest that caused them having the right to a discount in the lodging account or services received. He will also be under the obligation to pay or compensate damages caused as result of his doing.
8. Passenger must leave the room keys at the Front Desk each time that he is away from the establishment and/or when making an express check out. In case of loss, US$25.00 will be charged.
9. Other guests different from the registered can’t be lodged in room. Previous notice will have to be given at the Front Desk regarding any variation in the number or people identification originally registered. In any case, the number of people lodged in each room can’t exceed the maximum capacity (3 adults.)
10. Passenger must specify in the form (Check In Form) the number of days or length of stay in the Hotel. For the above, it is considered a unit of time of one day with definite expiration at 12:00 hrs. of each day.
11. Value of any article property of the Hotel, will be charged to account if found deteriorated or missing from the room.
12. Minors must be under parents or tutor supervision at all times.
13. Sexual or Commercial exploitation of children and adolescents is prohibited.
14. Use moderate tone of voice in areas near rooms and halls.
15. Be courteous, respectful and well-mannered towards Hotel staff members and other Clients.
2. In public areas:
1. Smoking is not permitted (Governmental Decree 74-2008)
2. Not allowed:
1. Access to restricted areas.
2. Enter food and beverages in restaurant and pool areas.
3. Enter the pool with objects that endanger own and other guests security (glass…)
4. Enter or use drugs.
5. Enter fireworks.
6. Enter fire weapons, explosive materials, inflammables, narcotics or similar substances. If you have a weapon you must report and register it upon arrival.
7. Long period stays inside vehicles and/or in parking area.
8. To feed the birds.
9. Extraction of flora and fauna species.
3. The Hotel is under the obligation to:
1. Providing lodging services, Casa Santo Domingo is under the obligation to carry out the expressly agreed regarding lodging and regulations devoted to the use and practice of existing orders and laws in the country.
1. How to make one:
1. To reserve, passenger must confirm availability through the Internet o by phone. Answer will be provided in the following 24 hrs.
2. To confirm a reservation, payment or guarantee for total amount of stay is required. You can make a deposit, transference, or charge to credit card.
3. Room reservation will be made under the person who requested it or under the person that he assigns.
1. Due to high occupancy, cancellations or changes in arrival or departure dates are not accepted. If your guaranteed reservation does not check in on the confirmed date or has an early check out, total amount of original stay will be charged.
- It is understood that when reservation is made effective, passenger is aware and totally accepts the present internal regulations of Casa Santo Domingo being in agreement with all aspects mentioned. Any questions, suggestions or claims with this document can be made by phone to PBX 78201220 and answers will be provided in the following 24 hrs.