Skip to main content
- Your dog can be accommodated in the room provided if it is fully house-trained, disease-free, does not exceed the maximum weight of 25 pounds and is at least 6 months old. The Hotel reserves the right of admission.
- There is a US$50.00 (plus tax) nonrefundable pet fee per night - maximum 1 dog per room.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in bedrooms and if they are and disrupt other guests, your pet will have to be removed from the room and additional fees may apply.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash wehn they are in the Hotel or on Hotel property unless it is in your room.
- We require that each dog has a kennel, in case of emergency.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food & beverage outlets, the SPA or pool areas. this exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on Hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Please contact our housekeeping department (dial 0) to arrange for a convenient time to service your room. We will not attempt to service the room if the owner is not present and the dog is in the room.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge your account commensurate to the cost of such damages.